Tarot Circle – The Moon: Our Ancestors Sure Talk Loud
February 26, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Held monthly at the lovely Madrona House Apothecary in Seattle, WA, Tarot Circle will have something for folks at all levels. From group discussion and exploration of fundamental concepts to creativity exercises aimed at developing divergent thinking and a personalized relationship with the symbolism of Tarot. And there will hopefully be a lot of laughter.
There will be some structure to every workshop and to the year as a whole, however there will always be an organic element born spontaneously from the collaborative energy of the group.
Various topics we might cover in these Tarot workshops:
- A 10-20 minute lecture about at least one card, sometimes multiple cards will be discussed.
- A guided meditation.
- Creativity exercises to foster a deeper relationship with Tarot symbolism.
- How Tarot connects to the seasons and the Pagan Wheel of the Year.
- How Tarot connects to the astrology of each month.
- Discussion on techniques, traditions, and ethics of reading Tarot.
- Visualizations, stones, essential oils, and other modalities to help you develop your skills
General public tickets will be available soon.
Folks who are subscribed to my Patreon can get early access to ticketing, discounts, or even free seats!
Folks who study with my in one-on-one private lessons also get free entry to Tarot Circle!
Or, join my newsletter for discounts and early access!
Classes are limited to 12 students
Folks are encouraged to bring their own Tarot deck, a journal or something to write on, a hard surface to work on (like a book) and art supplies like crayons, colored pencils, or pastels (no watercolors plx).
There will be a mixture of seating arraignments, feel free to bring a pillow or zafu to get comfy.
Also feel free to bring a small, biodegradable offering for the community altar.
The Apothecary has a bathroom and filtered water.
The Apothecary is a unique venue, and in that there are some rules for attendance to Tarot Circle. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early. The Apothecary is a shared work space and there are other practitioners working with clients. There is a coffee shop and park nearby if you are early to the event.
- We will lock the doors at 15 minutes after start. Please arrive on time!
- By its nature, the Apothecary has some scents, and at some classes I’ll bring a scent blend for us to work with. Please keep your personal scent profile to a minimum.
- This is a shoes-off space.
- Please don’t bring any food.
- Please don’t bring drinks that can stain.