Metaphysical Classes –
Meet Yourself On The Road
Throughout the year I offer online classes on Tarot and the Pagan practice of the Wheel of the Year. Sign up to my Patreon for discounts and exclusive access. Scroll down for more info.
- This class has passed.
Tarot Circle – The Moon: Our Ancestors Sure Talk Loud
February 26 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST
Tarot Circle is a monthly workshop series for folks who want to explore and experiment with Tarot in a group setting.
For free entry, discounts on tickets, and early access, subscribe to my Patreon!
For not-quite-so-early access, subscribe to my newsletter!
Tarot students attend for free!
Sold out? Head here!
I NEED MORE TAROT!
Held monthly at the lovely Madrona House Apothecary in Seattle, WA, Tarot Circle will have something for folks at all levels. From group discussion and exploration of fundamental concepts to creativity exercises aimed at developing divergent thinking and a personalized relationship with the symbolism of Tarot. And there will hopefully be a lot of laughter.
There will be some structure to every workshop and to the year as a whole, however there will always be an organic element born spontaneously from the collaborative energy of the group.
Various topics we might cover in these Tarot workshops:
- A 10-20 minute lecture about at least one card, sometimes multiple cards will be discussed.
- A guided meditation.
- Creativity exercises to foster a deeper relationship with Tarot symbolism.
- How Tarot connects to the seasons and the Pagan Wheel of the Year.
- How Tarot connects to the astrology of each month.
- Discussion on techniques, traditions, and ethics of reading Tarot.
- Visualizations, stones, essential oils, and other modalities to help you develop your skills
Classes are limited to 14 students
Folks are encouraged to bring their own Tarot deck, a journal or something to write on, a hard surface to work on (like a book) and art supplies like crayons, colored pencils, or pastels (no watercolors plx).
There will be a mixture of seating arraignments, feel free to bring a pillow or zafu to get comfy.
Also feel free to bring a small, biodegradable offering for the community altar.
The Apothecary has a bathroom and filtered water.
The Apothecary is a unique venue, and in that there are some rules for attendance to Tarot Circle. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early. The Apothecary is a shared work space and there are other practitioners working with clients. There is a coffee shop and park nearby if you are early to the event.
- We will lock the doors at 15 minutes after start. Please arrive on time!
- By its nature, the Apothecary has some scents, and at some classes I’ll bring a scent blend for us to work with. Please keep your personal scent profile to a minimum.
- This is a shoes-off space.
- Please don’t bring any food.
- Please don’t bring drinks that can stain.
Attend a live class.
The Wheel of The Year is an ongoing series of 2-hour lectures focused on The Eight Sabbats or holidays of Wicca and Paganism. We look closely at The Western European and American Pagan traditions, but we also look at other traditions and myths from around the World, paying close attention to where these traditions match up. Workbook and calendar supplied with every class.
Working the Wheel is a sacred practice for many Wiccans, Witches and other Pagans around the globe. This tradition witnesses the Witch’s Year. We see in the battle of the Holly King vs Oak King, as well as the cycles of the Three-Fold Goddess. But it is possibly an echo of a far older collection of spiritual practices based on the observance of natural rhythms that are reflected in stellar, planetary, solar, and lunar movements. For more information on this incredible body of information, go here:
Attend a live class!
Tarot Circle 2020 is a drop-in Tarot workshop series for folks who are wanting to explore, play, and experiment with Tarot in a group setting.
These Tarot workshops are taught in a private setting to create a safer container for study and exploration of intense subject matter. As such, they are only available to Patrons, folks in the year-long Wheel study program, and folks in the Tarot Mentoring programs. I will try to have something for folks at all levels, and paths.
From group discussion and exploration of fundamental concepts to creativity exercises aimed at developing divergent thinking and a personalized relationship with the symbolism of Tarot. And there will be a lot of laughter.
Head here for more info.