Are you curious about Tarot and wondering what all the excitement is about? Have you just bought your first deck? Or maybe you have been dabbling in Tarot and want to get a bit more serious? Or perhaps you have read Tarot in the past but are a little rusty and want to brush up on the fundamentals?
This is the Tarot Course built for you!
I am super thrilled to offer this 6 week introductory Tarot course! And the cool part is, the course wraps up just in time for Hallowe’en and Samhain season, a perfect time to show up to the party with cards in hand and show off your new divination skills!
I believe Tarot is a powerful tool for self-exploration, inspiration, and self-discovery, and in this 6 part workshop we will break down the fundamentals of Tarot as a magical tool and learn practical methods for utilizing this powerful helper for ourselves and the loved ones in our daily lives:
CLASSES WILL BE HELD FROM 6PM-7:30PM PST ON TUESDAYS
SEP 7 WEEK ONE – GETTING FAMILIAR WITH YOUR DECK
- The basics of Tarot
- A (very) brief history of Tarot symbology
- Storing your deck, creating a study space
- A Cleansing and Blessing Ritual for your deck to set intentions
SEP 14 WEEK TWO – GROUNDING
- EARTH – working with the physical body, material plane, manifestation
- pentacles cards
- earthy major arcana
SEP 21 WEEK THREE – FEELING
- WATER – working with emotion, connection, intuition
- cups cards
- watery major arcana
SEPT 28 WEEK FOUR – THINKING
- AIR – working with intellect, communication, conceptualization
- swords cards
- airy major arcana
OCT 5 WEEK FIVE – INSPIRING
- FIRE – working with identity, willpower, spirit
- wands cards
- fiery major arcana
OCT 12 WEEK SIX – BRINGING TAROT INTO EVERYDAY LIFE
- Creating a daily practice
- 1 card readings
- A simple 3 card reading
- Reading for other people
I have been studying Tarot for over 30 years, seeing clients professionally for over 13 years, and teaching Tarot for 10 years. I will bring my lived experience and accumulated knowledge as a reader, a client, and a professional in this industry to this workshop series. (You can read more about my journey with Tarot here.)
This course will include:
Six live lectures
Visualizations and Meditations
Tools and Cheat Sheets
Group Work/Group Chat
Worksheets and Quizzes
CLASSES WILL BE HELD FROM 6PM-7:30PM PST ON TUESDAYS FROM SEPT 7 – OCT 12 2021
Classes will be 70-90 minutes each.
Each class will be taught over Zoom.
I encourage all students to attend the live workshops for the maximum impact from the material, but life happens, so all the classes will be recorded and available to watch after class.
Once students have registered for class, they will receive a syllabus.
I recommend collecting the following supplies if possible before class starts:
Other equipment that is helpful but not required:
- a bag or wooden box big enough to hold your deck/equipment
- a plain beeswax candle
- a piece of clear quartz
- a cloth large enough for Tarot spreads
- a dedicated study area
- an easel or stand for single card meditations
- This class is restricted to 12 students.
- The full cost for this 6 week course is $297.
- Folks who are subscribed to my Patreon can use your discount, and yes, you can go sub and get the discount before registering!
- I have 2 free scholarships for students who are Black, Indigenous, People of Color, or Disabled folks. Email me at email@example.com to apply.
- I have 2 scholarships 1/2 off for folks who make less than $26K a year, are SWers, or are undocumented. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Email me at email@example.com if you would like to be an Angel Investor and sponsor a scholarship!