I am super thrilled to announce my 6 week intensive WELCOME TO TAROT is coming back! This intensive series is for folks who want a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of Tarot as well as the foundation to establishing a regular magical practice. And the cool part is, the course wraps up just in time for Samhain Season, a perfect time to show up to the party with cards in hand and share your new divination skills!
I believe Tarot is a powerful tool for self-exploration, inspiration, and self-discovery, and in this 6 part intensive workshop we will break down the fundamentals of Tarot as a magical tool and learn practical methods for utilizing this powerful helper for ourselves and the loved ones and community members in our daily lives.
I have had incredible feedback from folks who took this class, and it sells out every time.
Who is this Tarot Workshop for?
- Folks who are curious about Tarot and wondering what all the excitement is about
- Those who are wanting to develop a daily magical or reflective practice
- People working with their first deck
- Those who have been dabbling in Tarot and want to get a bit more serious
- Folks who have studied Tarot in the past but are a little rusty and want to brush up on the fundamentals
Feedback from Past Students:
I look forward to taking more classes with Meagan and strengthening my skills as a reader. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking to learn more about tarot, astrology and all things witchy – whether beginner or advanced – to work with Meagan; she is quite apt at adjusting her approach to fit and challenge the skill level of her students, while providing a fun, safe and welcoming space for all.
I feel really excited that I was in this class. It’s come at a really helpful time for me when so much hard stuff personally is happening. I’ve found having this class, and this magical tool, a really grounding experience during a time that feels incredibly ungrounded.CP
Thank you for spending your time over the last weeks teaching tarot. It’s a gift worth more than money to pass knowledge on like you do. Looking forward to the next one!!MW
- All classes will be recorded and available for download after the class.
- All classes are offered remotely through Zoom.This class is restricted to 12 students to create a container for students and The Work.
- When you sign up you’ll receive a syllabus and dropbox link in your confirmation email with homework, reference materials, and a simple ritual so you can start the Work right away.
- The full cost for this 6 week course is $396.
- Folks who sign up for this 6 week workshop can choose to add on one or more follow up classes at a 10% discount.
- Folks who are subscribed to my Patreon can use their discount, and yes, you can go sub and get the discount before registering!
- I have 2 scholarships 1/2 off for folks who make less than $30K a year. Email me at email@example.com to apply.
- I have a few seats at 1/2 price for folks who have taken this workshop before and would like to audit this year’s run. Please email me if you are interested.
- 10% of your ticket price will be donated to The European Roma Rights Center. Head here to learn more about this amazing group.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be an Angel Investor and sponsor a scholarship!
MORE DETAILS BELOW
WELCOME TO TAROT CLASSES WILL BE HELD FROM 6PM-7:30PM PST ON TUESDAYS SEP 13-OCT 18
ALL CLASSES WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER THE LAST CLASS
WEEK ONE – GETTING FAMILIAR WITH YOUR DECK
The History of Tarot
Creating a Daily Practice
A Cleansing and Blessing Ritual for your deck to set intentions
WEEK TWO – GROUNDING
EARTH – working with the physical body, material plane, manifestation
WEEK THREE – FEELING
WATER – working with emotion, connection, intuition
WEEK FOUR – KNOWING
AIR – working with intellect, communication, conceptualization
WEEK FIVE – INSPIRING
FIRE – working with identity, willpower, spirit
WEEK SIX – BRINGING TAROT INTO EVERYDAY LIFE
1 and 3 card readings
Reading for friends and family
I recommend collecting the following supplies if possible before class starts:
This course will include elements like:
Visualizations and Meditations
Tools and Cheat Sheets
…and lots more
Students will also be invited to monthly Tarot Circles, normally a Patreon-only community workshop.
Classes will be 70-90 minutes long.
Each class will be taught over Zoom.
Once students have registered for class, they will receive a syllabus with printouts, reference materials and correspondence tables to get started on their daily practice before the workshop begins.
STAND ALONE WORKSHOPS
For folks who need mooooaaarrr Tarot, I got you covered!
1) The Fool’s Journey – 2 hrs TUE Oct 25 6 pm Exploring the Hidden Pathways of the Major Arcana In this spicy two hour workshop we will wander the Major Arcana in Tarot and learn the Sacred Pathway known as The Fool’s Journey. The Fool’s Journey is the trip our Soul takes in the process of discovering Itself. Students will be taken on an adventure where folks will get a chance to open up a dialogue with these figures, both in the world and in themselves.
2) Tarot+Astrology: An Introduction – 3 hrs SAT Nov 5 12 pm Tarot and Astrology have a long and storied history together. Learning to speak these two languages together can exponentially open up our understanding of both Tarot and Astrology. In this 3 hour workshop we will learn to correlate the cards with signs and planets. Students will also learn to ‘read’ their natal chart through the lens of Tarot. (NOTE this workshop is held on a SATURDAY)
3) Reversals: The Nightside of Tarot – 2 hrs THU Nov 10 6 pm Do you use reversed cards in your Tarot spreads? Have you ever had a reversed card come up in a reading and thought, “Oh no, a reversed card?! Is that bad?” In this lively two hour workshop we will pull back the mysteries around Reversed Cards by looking at the various traditions, interpretations, and uses for Reversed cards in Tarot.
4) Tarot Helpers – 2 hrs TUE Nov 15 6 pm $40 In this two hour workshop we will utilize ritual, archetypal entities, and other magickal tools to improve your Tarot Practice. Stones, Essential Oils, Colors, Sound, and more…
5) How To Talk So Tarot Listens – 2 hrs TUE Nov 22 6 pm …and how to listen when Tarot Talks. In this lively two hour workshop we will learn to ask better questions and look for different types of answers to get the most out of your tarot readings.
I have been studying Tarot for over 30 years, seeing clients professionally for over 13 years, and teaching Tarot for 10 years. I will bring my lived experience and accumulated knowledge as a reader, a client, and a professional in this industry to this workshop series. (You can read more about my journey with Tarot here.)