I am super thrilled to announce my 6 week intensive WELCOME TO TAROT is coming back! This intensive series is for folks who want a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of Tarot as well as the foundation to establishing a regular magical practice. And the cool part is, the course wraps up just in time for Litha Season, a perfect time to show up to the garden party with cards in hand and share your new divination skills!
I gotta be honest, I seriously love teaching this course because I just think it’s fuckin rad to introduce folks to this incredible world of symbolism and exploration. And then, when you begin to explore all the ways to work with Tarot in ceremony, spellcasting, healing, and empowerment, it can be a a real head crack and reality-shifter.
I believe Tarot is a powerful tool for self-exploration, inspiration, and self-discovery, and in this 6 part intensive workshop we will break down the fundamentals of Tarot as a magical tool and learn practical methods for utilizing this powerful helper for ourselves and the loved ones and community members in our daily lives.
I have had incredible feedback from folks who took this class.
Who is this Tarot Workshop for?
- Folks who are curious about Tarot and wondering what all the excitement is about
- Those who are wanting to develop a daily magical or reflective practice
- People working with their first deck
- Those who have been dabbling in Tarot and want to get a bit more serious
- Folks who have studied Tarot in the past but are a little rusty and want to brush up on the fundamentals
Feedback from Past Students:
I look forward to taking more classes with Meagan and strengthening my skills as a reader. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking to learn more about tarot, astrology and all things witchy – whether beginner or advanced – to work with Meagan; she is quite apt at adjusting her approach to fit and challenge the skill level of her students, while providing a fun, safe and welcoming space for all.
I feel really excited that I was in this class. It’s come at a really helpful time for me when so much hard stuff personally is happening. I’ve found having this class, and this magical tool, a really grounding experience during a time that feels incredibly ungrounded.CP
Thank you for spending your time over the last weeks teaching tarot. It’s a gift worth more than money to pass knowledge on like you do. Looking forward to the next one!!MW
This is your best chance to learn Tarot. For real.Amanda Moreno, Aquarian Spirals Astrology
- All classes will be recorded and available for download after the class.
- All classes are offered remotely through Zoom.This class is restricted to 12 students to create a container for students and The Work.
- When you sign up you’ll receive a syllabus and dropbox link in your confirmation email with homework, reference materials, and a simple ritual so you can start the Work right away.
- The full cost for this 6 week course is $396.
- Folks who sign up for this 6 week workshop will receive a discount code for other stand-alone workshops offered later this year (see below.)
- Folks who are subscribed to my Patreon can use their discount, and yes, you can go sub right now and get the discount before registering!
- I have 2 scholarships 1/2 off for folks who make less than $30K a year. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- I have 2 free scholarships for BIPOC folks who would like to take this class. Email me at email@example.com to apply.
- 10% of your ticket price will be donated to The Trans Lifeline. In the past we have supported Roma-Rights groups, but Trans, Non-Binary, 2 Spirit, Gender Radicals have carried the mantle of diviner, seer, medium, shaman, medicine person, go-between always. This community is under attack in America and globally, and I feel it’s right this time to send this support to this community. I am very open to dialogue around this.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be an Angel Investor and sponsor a scholarship!
WELCOME TO TAROT MAIN CLASSES WILL BE HELD FROM 6PM-7:30PM PST ON TUESDAYS MAY 2-JUNE 6 (with one exception -Week 2)
ALL CLASSES WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR 2 WEEKS AFTER THE LAST CLASS
We will also have a couple optional Saturday (May 13) and Sunday (May 28) (and maybe one in June after the last class if there’s interest/need) pickup sessions for questions, comments, breakout study, or to go over readings that occur within the scope of this workshop. (Dates subject to change.)
WEEK ONE TUES MAY 2 – GETTING FAMILIAR WITH YOUR DECK
The History of Tarot
Creating a Daily Practice
A Cleansing and Blessing Ritual for your deck to set intentions
WEEK TWO WEDS MAY 10 – GROUNDING
EARTH – working with the physical body, material plane, manifestation
***OPTIONAL PICKUP SESSION FOR DISCUSSION/QUESTIONS***
SAT MAY 13 11 AM PST (Date may change)
WEEK THREE TUES MAY 16 – FEELING
WATER – working with emotion, connection, intuition
***TAROT CIRCLE WEDS MAY 17***
Tarot Circle is an exclusive gift for my Patrons, but workshop attendees will have access during the course.
WEEK FOUR TUES MAY 23 – KNOWING
AIR – working with intellect, communication, conceptualization
***OPTIONAL PICKUP SESSION FOR DISCUSSION/QUESTIONS***
SUN MAY 28 (Date may change)
WEEK FIVE TUES MAY 30 – INSPIRING
FIRE – working with identity, willpower, spirit
WEEK SIX TUES JUNE 6 – BRINGING TAROT INTO EVERYDAY LIFE
1 and 3 card readings
Reading for friends and family
***?OPTIONAL PICKUP SESSION FOR DISCUSSION/QUESTIONS?***
I recommend collecting the following supplies if possible before class starts:
- A SMITH-WAITE or RIDER-WAITE STYLE TAROT DECK
- A JOURNAL
- Full list of suggested supplies is in the syllabus
This course will include elements like:
Visualizations and Meditations
Tools and Reference Sheets
…and lots more
Students will also be invited to Tarot Circle, normally a Patreon-only community workshop.
Classes are listed at 90 minutes long but may go as long as 2 hours.
Each class will be taught over Zoom.
Once students have registered for class, they will receive a syllabus with printouts, reference materials, and correspondence tables to get started on their daily practice before the workshop begins.
STAND ALONE WORKSHOPS
Later in the year, I’ll be offering these stand alone workshops!
1) The Fool’s Journey – 2 hrs – Exploring the Hidden Pathways of the Major Arcana In this spicy two hour workshop we will wander the Major Arcana in Tarot and learn the Sacred Pathway known as The Fool’s Journey. The Fool’s Journey is the trip our Soul takes in the process of discovering Itself. Students will be taken on an adventure where folks will get a chance to open up a dialogue with these figures, both in the world and in themselves.
2) Tarot+Astrology: An Introduction – 3 hrs – Tarot and Astrology have a long and storied history together. Learning to speak these two languages together can exponentially open up our understanding of both Tarot and Astrology. In this 3 hour workshop we will learn to correlate the cards with signs and planets. Students will also learn to ‘read’ their natal chart through the lens of Tarot.
3) Reversals: The Nightside of Tarot – 2 hrs Do you use reversed cards in your Tarot spreads? Have you ever had a reversed card come up in a reading and thought, “Oh no, a reversed card?! Is that bad?” In this lively two hour workshop we will pull back the mysteries around Reversed Cards by looking at the various traditions, interpretations, and uses for Reversed cards in Tarot.
4) Tarot Helpers – 2 hrs – In this two hour workshop we will utilize ritual, archetypal entities, and other magickal tools to improve your Tarot Practice. Stones, Essential Oils, Colors, Sound, and more…
5) How To Talk So Tarot Listens – 2 hrs …and how to listen when Tarot Talks. In this lively two hour workshop we will learn to ask better questions and look for different types of answers to get the most out of your tarot readings.
I have been studying Tarot for over 30 years, seeing clients professionally for over 15 years, and teaching Tarot for 11 years. I will bring my lived experience and accumulated knowledge as a reader, a client, and a professional in this industry to this workshop series. (You can read more about my journey with Tarot here.)
See you in class, Witch!